Friday, September 13, 2013

Nails of the Week-Anxious for fall



I don't know about you, but I am so ready for fall. I don't care that it is still 80+ degrees outside, I want to wear boots and big chunky sweaters and scarves. Of course, that would be pretty stupid to do since it is still so hot. But my nails don't care about the seasons or the weather. So I decided to paint my nails a fall inspired color. I love painting my nails all different colors and adding fun stickers or designs to them. Of course, they are still modest to say the least, compared to some designs I have seen on celebrities this past year. But everyone is a rebel in their own way. :)

I got my nail polish at a new asian store that just opened recently. Everything in the store in $1.50! It's pretty awesome. It is called Kleancolor in the color Sapphire. The nail stickers are also from the same store but the name is in japanese so I don't know what they are called. But you can get nail stickers many other places like CVS or Target.

I am also looking forward to painting my nails are dark burgundy color(or what the fashion world likes to call Ox blood, which kinda creeps my out) So look forward to that in a future post!

Hope your having a awesome day!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment