Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hello! It has been a while... I stopped posted on here two years ago because it become too stressful for me. But lately, I have been feeling like starting it back up again. But in a much different way. Before, I was posting mostly DIY tutorials, outfit of the days (OOTD) and a nail polish post here and there. I may still do those things, but I have it on my heart to write about my experiences. To hopefully bring positivity to others, help someone through a similar situation and overall just to get things off my chest. I have also been wanting to get my Etsy up and running again. I hope to include some of the items I sell as well. A lot has changed in two years, with myself and the world. I hope to make people think, relate and understand different aspects and perspectives. I am a Christ follower and I plan to include such feelings and beliefs in my posts. I plan to state my opinion and not offend others. I hope people read with an open mind and not a defensive spirit. You don't have to believe what I do or have the same opinions. But we all deserve respect and I hope whoever reads my posts will remember that.


I am just human being trying to navigate this world and follow God's purpose for my life.
I hope you come along for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment