Friday, December 13, 2013

Nails of the Week




My nails aren't really holiday inspired, but I recently got these nail polishes and I was excited to use them. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but teal is my favorite color. I have loved this color for years and I can't really explain why.

I used Spoiled in the color "Distant Memory" for the base color and Milani in "Teal" for the sparkle color. It always disappoints me when you see sparkly nail polishes and get all excited because they are so pretty but when you use them they are really thin and not many sparkles come out on the brush... I wish it could be as sparkly as it is in the bottle. But I am still pleased with my nails and of course love the teal color. :]

But in the next couple weeks, I plan to have Christmas nails and I am pretty excited. So keep a look out for that post! And hopefully on Monday, I will have another holiday craft post!!


Happy December!!


S

No comments:

Post a Comment